Monday, October 5, 2009

Used Dryer Sheet

This is a FUN technique that I just barely learned! It is GREAT if you want a snowy looking scene!

1. Stamp image on a neutral cardstock & color image or parts of image if desired.

2. Run image upside down through Xyron Machine to make the front side sticky or you may use an acid free spray adhesive, that is what I used here. If using the Xyron Machine, peel backing from image and apply used dryer sheet over exposed adhesive. If you are using an acid free spray adhesive just put the used dryer sheet on top & trim dryer sheet.

3. Pour Prisma glitter over top of image. Rub glitter into dryer sheet & tap off excess glitter.

4. Finish your card.


The items that I used to make this VERY CUTE card was:
CTMH My Acrylix Stamp Festive Frills C1328
CTMH My Acrylix Stamp Snow Friends D1244
CTMH Exclusive Inks Twilight Z2160
CTMH Exclusive Inks Black Z2105
CTMH Aspen Level 2 Paper Packet X71038
CTMH White Daisy Cardstock 1385
Prisma Glitter Z134
CTMH Watercolor Pencils 3505
CTMH Originals Card Confidence Program 9032

I hope you enjoy this technique! If you would like to buy any of the Close To My Heart products that I used here, you may buy them at my CTMH store. Click HERE


(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ♥ ¸.·'´ )¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·.. ♥Angela ♥..·´¨`»
( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´ ♥ `'· .¸)`'·.¸)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

This is great! I love it!