Saturday, October 10, 2009

Spider Border


Today I'm going to teach you how to make a spider cobweb border. You begin by...

1. Cut your CTMH Autumn Terracotta cardstock paper to 4 x 12 & random stamp the CTMH Creepy Cobweb Stamp on the cardstock.

2. Punch out CTMH Black cardstock using a 1 ½” circle punch.

3. Buy using a Crop-A-Dial, put 2 eyelets on each circle for eyes. I used yellow eyelets but you can use whatever color eyelets you would like.

4. By using a decorative scissors (I don’t know what type I used but you can see it in the picture.) cut a strip of CTMH Black cardstock by making the decorative edge on both sides of the paper. Then cut the strip into small pieces. Use the smaller pieces for the spider’s legs. Glue legs on the circles.

5. This is the finish spider border.

6. Now add it on your scrapbook page.


Items that I used to make this page was

Item#s
1270 CTMH Autumn Terracotta Cardstock
1386 CTMH Black Cardstock
1388 CTMH Colonial White Cardstock
1291 CTMH Smokey Plum Cardstock
D1319 CTMH Creepy Cobwebs Acrylix Stamp
Z2105 CTMH Exclusive Inks Black Stamp Pad
9031 Reflections Scrapbook Program
Yellow eyelets that I got at a local craft store.

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ♥ ¸.·'´ )¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·.. ♥Angela ♥..·´¨`»
( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´ ♥ `'· .¸)`'·.¸)


Shop Close To My Heart Products Online 24/7

No comments: