Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sentiment Secured Card



I finally got around to making a card from the new CTMH Cardmaking book, Wishes. I just LOVE CTMH how to books. It makes life a whole lot simpler because you don't have to think how to make a card or a scrapbook page. You just open the book and it tells you how to make a card or scrapbook page. Anyways back to the card. I made the card Sentiment Secured on page 78 on the Wishes book.

I used:
CTMH My Acrylix Stamp Gratitude C1322
CTMH Level 2 Paper Pack Evensong X7104B
CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Cranberry Z2116
CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad New England Ivy Z2135
CTMH Colonial White Brad Z1106 (I sponge over the brad with CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Cranberry)


(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´ )¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·..¤ * Angela * ¤..·´¨`»
( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

No comments: