Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a "FUN"TASTIC yahoo group

I would like share with you a little about an AWESOME yahoo group that I belong to. The yahoo group name is Memory Making Crafts. In this group there is swaps, contests(PRIZES involved), Bingo games(MORE prizes involved) & of course sometimes there is specials that is just for group members that goes on for scrapbooking and cardmaking items. You get all this for FREE too!! It doesn't cost anything to join.

I do want to say you really do WIN prizes actually the last thing I won was an I-Top by Imaginisce. An I-Top is a new tool that makes matching tops for brads to match your scrapbook/cards. It's coming in the mail & I can't wait to get it!!!

So are you wondering on how to join this "FUN"TASTIC group? All you have to do is click HERE
and write ANGELA SEMONIN referred you to this group in the message box and that is it. Easy as 1,2,3.

This is how to join.
1. Click HERE
2. Sign into yahoo groups.
3. Write my name, ANGELA SEMONIN, for the person who referred you in the message box.
4. Click on join this group.
It is that easy. So what are you waiting for? Go sign up!!!





(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´ )¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·..¤ * Angela * ¤..·´¨`»
( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

No comments: