Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mini Candy Bar Wrapper & A Mini Altered Notebook



For the turkey I used Close To My Heart stamps Playful Petals for the feathers and for the eyes& I used Close To My Heart stamp Gratitude for the thing that hangs down off the beak area( I don't know what that is called :o)) I just stamped the leafs on colored paper and cut out. The "wrapper" part I cut paper 5" x 1.5". For the snowman wrapper I used Close To My Heart All Decked Out the Novemeber Stamp Of The Month. For the altered snowman notebook. I bought a little notebook at Target for a $1 and 8comes in a pack. Anyways I unwound the spiral and add paper and put the spiral back on. I used Close To My Heart All Decked Out the Novemeber Stamp Of The Month. That is it. They were really fun to do.



~Angela

No comments: