Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's October-the Perfect Month to Choose Chocolate!!!

Chocolate may be your favorite treat- and now you can make it a perfect way to begin your Close To My Heart careers. Talk about the best of both worlds!!!

When you join Close To My Heart as a Consultant during October, you'll receive a fabulous collection of current chocolate-inspired products FREE with you New Consultant Kit. The Choose Chocolate! collection has a retail price of OVER $100- making your kit even MORE VALUABLE and giving an additional selection of wonderful Close To My Heart products to "sweeten" your first days with the company. Here's what you'll get with your Choose Chocolate! collection:

~My Acrlix Chocolate Alphabet Small
~Caprice Paper Packet
~Caprice My Stickease Assortment
~Basic Textured Cardstock Combo Pack
~Desinger Ribbon Rounds Heartfelt Collection
~Desinger Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection
~Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate Collection
~Edge Anchors Heritage Assortment
~My Creations Artboard

Can you see the possibilities here? Gorgeous artwork highlighted by your FAVORITE flavor of accessories-looking good enough to eat and totally calorie-free to boot!

Be sure to join the chocolate phenomenon this month and get your Close To My Heart business off to a delicious start!


~Angela

No comments: