Sunday, July 5, 2009

YUMMY Chocolate Chip Cookies


I made these yesterday for a 4 of July BBQ that we went to. They went FAST too! I got this recipe from a lady in my Ward. She would bring these cookies every once and a while to church and I LOVED them. I finally asked her for the recipe in Dec. The only thing I changed was butter instead of margarine. Butter make the cookies softer (I believe at least).

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 1/2 sticks butter-soft
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar

Cream together.

Then add:

1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 c. flour
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2 c semisweet chocolate chips

Mix together. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.

Suggestions:

I have made a recipe similar to this and it said that you can add chocolate instant pudding for double chocolate chip cookies. When I was looking for the vanilla pudding in my cupboard, I didn't think I had vanilla at that time, I was thinking about adding maybe cheesecake or a different flavor but I found the vanilla. I think I will experiment one of these days. :o)

Another suggestions instead of putting the cookie dough right on the pan, cover the pan with tin foil (shinny side down) & spray with PAM. That also makes the mess of cleaning a pan. You just have to throw the foil away & that is it.


(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ♥ ¸.·'´ )¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·..♥ Angela ♥..·´¨`»
( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´♥ `'· .¸)`'·.¸)

No comments: