Sunday, May 24, 2009

WOW!!!

It has been a long time seen I blogged. Time sure flies fast!!! :o)

What is happening now? I'm planning a baby shower for one of my sisters. I'm having a hard time coming up with a invite. I tied to make a baby onesie that I saw on an other website but it didn't turn out. It looked HORRIBLE!!! I don't know what went wrong. When I come up with a baby shower card I'll post it. (If I remember. LOL)

My daughter and I planted a small garden this year. She was a big "help". Some of the seeds aren't in the row but that is okay. We have peas, radishes and tomatoes so far. I also planted green onions, carrots, and potatoes. I call it our snack or munchy garden because it is really small and there isn't enough to bottle.



~Angela
I need to come up with a better signature then this. I want a cutesy one.

No comments: